Friday, July 22, 2011

Foxwoods

Yes, I have not posted since ever, but anyway....

I am going to Foxwoods for the first time at the end of the month. My dad and his fiancee are going to a concert to see Steely Dan and they asked me if I would like to come along. I plan on playing the $230 deep stack tourney on Friday, July 29th. It's not that simple though! It is more money than I have ever played with before, I have not played in quite awhile, and my confidence could not be lower. All signs point to me picking something different to play or not playing at all, but of course I am obviously very tempted. I have been saving up money for this trip for awhile by saving 20 bucks a week (lame I know), but I have amassed a nice sum of money. With this no online biznass, it is hard to train my game back up to peak performance, but I will hopefully be reading up and playing some heads-up with a super friend and opponent. Good luck me!!

No comments: